Monday, July 27, 2009

Apteka: Polished if not Polish

Wikipedia says, "Apteka is a Polish rock band, founded in 1983 in Gdynia. Their LP 'Narkotyki' won 'Płyta Roku' ('LP of the Year') of Gazeta Wyborcza in 1992. The word 'apteka' means 'drug store' in Polish. . . ." Wikipedia admits, though, its article is but a stub.

I do not believe that is the same psychygazy Chicago band under instant consideration. I could of course ask Adam, who, after all, did give me kind permish to post some songs, but am much too shy for such presumption. All I know is I've been hugely enjoying Apteka's music and thank Adam for said permish.

If you, too, like, you can get the other six (6) songs from their excellent Tour EP by going to the band’s MySpace site or by clicking here. The price is right: free.

Apteka - from Tour EP
Cicada Song mp3

Band Members: Dino, Jesse, Adam, Dave

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...