Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Around the Blogosphere, Mini Edition: The Chills, Martha & The Muffins, Cat Stevens, Rogue Wave, and The Dandy Warhols

Here are a few nice ones I found while making the rounds Monday night. Maybe if I post these as soon as I find them, we can avoid the alarmingly long lists I've been laying out of late. So far no one's complained, but they're (you're) probably just being polite. Speaking of which, I do thank the hosts and hostesses for posting these songs.

The Chills - Heavenly Pop Hit - Some Velvet Blog - One of my favorite songs of the early 90s
Martha & The Muffins - Echo Beach - Some Velvet Blog
Cat Stevens - Bitterblue - Some Velvet Blog
Rogue Wave - Lake Michigan - My Old Kentucky Blog
The Dandy Warhols - Cool Scene - Instrumental Analysis

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...