Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Batty: Tiger Army, Great Lakes Myth Society, Asobi Seksu, The Ladybug Transistor, The Alkaline Trio


Somehow I lost contact with Spin.com's excellent site, so with this post I'm making up for lost time. Much musical enrichment still awaits you there. And in a desperate bid for some kind of thematic integrity, I pour in the potent Alkaline Trio at the end.

Tiger Army - Afterworld mp3 - These Angelenos don't look all that poppy, but this song is. Powerpoppers don’t always get to experience in-your-face bat action, so if you want it, here it is, come and get it. Shall we have a contest to name that last one who carpes the screen? Right, I didn’t think so either.

Great Lakes Myth Society - Debutante mp3 - Ann Arborites. Michiganders. Love that last word, wish I were one. (Note to self: Stop posting at 4:23 A.M. Ditzy.)

Asobi Seksu - Nefi+Girly mp3 - Brooklynites, love 'em. (pic)

The Ladybug Transistor - Always on the Telephone mp3 - Brooklynites, love 'em.

Alkaline Trio - Queen of Pain mp3 - Lately I just can't get enough of these Chicagoans. Am I going batty? Mebbe, but I still haven't posted "This Could Be Love." What a song.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...