Saturday, May 12, 2007

Quant

I followed a link over at the excellent Power Pop Action and discovered Spanish gold. Quant are from Galicia and are assayed as "perfectly pure." Between the Pirates and this lot, the smile lines seem pretty much permanent. All angsty, exi cred is kaput. This is charming, sparkly pop, and I left a bunch there, if the prospecting tempts you. (Click on "CANCIONES MP3.")

Quant
Girls, Girls, Girls!!! mp3
Margot Tenenbaum mp3
Summer is Cancelled this Year mp3 - Don't panic, it's just a song.
I´m fallin´in luv with my friend´s girl mp3

4 comments:

Quant said...

Hey!!!
Thanks for your support.
It´s a nice blog.
Congratulations.
And thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

powerpopulist, really enjoyed the quant stuff! thanks for turning me on! tell yr mum i said happy mothers day! "john"

pplist said...

Thanks, "john." They and your comment please me mucho!

pplist said...

Wow, so nice to hear from Quant themselves! I will say "you're welcome," but the real thanks go to you for such superb entertainment. Keep up the great work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...