Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Eugene Edwards, Parallax Project, Sugarplastic, Tendril, Friends of Lizzy

None of this is particularly right up-to-date, but I'm hoping you won't mind. Your impeccable tastes keep this blogger on his toes, I tell you what. Oh, in case you missed yesterday's post, the final two below are the next installments of 50 to 60 nice ones I found by digging further at the SXSW 2005 site. I'll be posting a couple per day for the next few weeks.

Eugene Edwards - At Your Place (demo) mp3
Parallax Project - To The Moon mp3
The Sugarplastic - The Runaround mp3
Tendril - The Love Is Dying mp3
Friends of Lizzy - 10 to 1 mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see Eugene here. He's a great performer and the nicest guy on Earth

pplist said...

Yep, I bought some of his music at iTunes last year and have really been enjoying him. Thanks for your comment.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...