Thursday, April 26, 2007

Thanking Thor: Comas, My Teenage Stride, Love Dance, Ideal Free Distribution, Lucky Soul

Intimations have been given of my ardor for NY/NC's trippy The Comas a couple of times, and this song, just discovered at AOL's excellent Spinner.com, only makes the heart grow warmer. I like these other artists very much as well and have provided links to information and more songs by them. This might be a good time to say I try and provide such links for all artists I post.

The Comas - Come My Sunshine mp3
My Teenage StrideTo Live and Die In the Airport Lounge mp3
Love Dance - Stay Handsome! mp3 – Thanks to For the Eardrums, which has another by Love Dance.
Ideal Free Distribution - Apples And Oranges mp3
Lucky Soul The Great Unwanted mp3 - Thanks to Pitchfork

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...