Thursday, April 12, 2007

The Saps'll Cure It

For some time now, The Blog Formerly Known As Team Clermont Comes a Cropper, and now simply as The Cropper, has been one of my favorites. Not only do they consistently post excellent music, but they've created a warm communal spirit I find quite groovy. I pointed visitors their way back in January to lend ear to "Hospital," a song by Chicagoans The Saps that really plunked my twanger. Now Jon of the Team has generously allowed me to link to it. If you've already got it, groovy, if you don't, you might check it out. BTW, I just learned the word "groovy" today. I like it a lot and apologize if I'm overusing it. Thank you, Team Clermont, very, very much.

The Saps - Hospital mp3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three Imaginary Girls hearts the Saps too. We just reviewed C'mon Already, Start a Fire...

http://threeimaginarygirls.com/thesaps07apr

Good power-popping times!

pplist said...

That's an excellent review, and it moved my aspirations over to eMusic, where I bought the rest of the album.

http://www.emusic.com/album/11001/11001480.html

Thanks, imaginary dana!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...