Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Around the Blogosphere

My Happymeter surged to 11 when I came across today's post at The Runout Groove. My new friend Jamie (he doesn't know me, but then neither do I) has posted eight songs from the Guided by Voices boxset Hardcore UFOs: Revelations, Epiphanies and Fast Food in the Western Hemisphere . Needless to say, GbV's b-sides would be most bands' a-sides. Jamie has tons of other great songs as well. I particularly liked "You Are the Teacher" by Kidderminster's Meg.

Speaking of GbV, check out Jared's posting of "Surgical Focus" over at 5 Acts. That same post has fine ones by The Aislers Set and Ride.

I really liked The Honeydrips' "(Lack of) Love Will Tear Us Apart," which you can find over at SKATTERBRAIN.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...