Tuesday, January 16, 2007

The Eames Era

The ever-vigilant Morten at Hits in the Car has discovered The Eames Era have revamped their website and stocked it with mp3s from their soon-to-be-released album Heroes and Sheroes. Since just last week he kindly acknowledged my earlier posting of The Eames Era, I'm going to go ahead and post all three of the Heroes and Sheroes mp3s. And to save trouble for you clickaphobes, I'm posting here everything the group is making available at their website. I love these Pelican Staters and can't wait to hear the rest of the new album. I encourage you to head over to eMusic and check out the rest of The Eames Era songs. I did so after first coming across them and downloaded a bunch of good stuff. As always, Morten is afire with great new music, so here too is the homepage for Hits in the Car.

The Eames Era
Heroes and Sheroes
When You were a Millionaire mp3
Last To Know mp3
Both Hands Full mp3
Double Dutch
Year of the Waitress mp3
Go to Sleep mp3
The Second EP
Could be Anything mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...