Saturday, December 02, 2006

South Ambulance

In case Wonderdrug were not, for you at least, what the doctor ordered, this next group is standing by. You can tell from their picture they are fully prepared to help. My posting them at this time is not accidental, for I just read the following at the MySpace site of Austin’s Rollerderby Records (I’m retaining the charmingly casual decapitalization and unpunctuation):

We welcome Swedish group South Ambulance to the label. we can hardly wait to bring you their 1st release stateside, december 5th

If my digital assistants are working accurately, that should be this coming Tuesday. Admittedly, I’ve also read the album was going to be released November 15, so who knows? In any case, I thought now might be a good time for a brief retrospective on this (insert favorite term of encomium) band of Stockholmers. They first put song to tape three years ago last month. I do not know them personally but I like their music very much.

South Ambulance
Hanging in a Tie mp3
Saturdays for Sad Excuses mp3
Don’t You Shine mp3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...