Monday, November 06, 2006

Four Bands from Rainbow Quartz: Myracle Brah, Outrageous Cherry, New Radiant Storm King, The Gurus

Words, words, words. There, that's enough intro, let's get to why we're here. Prepare to be psyched.

Myracle Brah
This is Where We Belong mp3
I'd Rather Be mp3
Song 37 mp3
Outrageous Cherry
Girl You've Got Magic Inside You mp3
Wide Awake in the Spirit World mp3
Unless mp3
New Radiant Storm King
Bombs and Broccoli mp3
In the Spirit of Distance mp3
The Gurus
Silver Rain mp3
Flats and Jobs mp3
Big Sea mp3

A few more words. The Cavedogs website says theirs is the only cover of The Kinks' "I Need You," and it probably was when they posted that. I recently bought an excellent version by The Gurus, however, at eMusic.com. For what it's worth, I long resisted signing up with eMusic. Since joining, I have been very pleased. Great music at great prices. Not as low as here, though. Thanks, Rainbow Quartz.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...