Friday, October 27, 2006

Curtain

One Spinal Cracker (allusively): What the world needs now is another song blogger like I need a hole in my head.

Jojo: I've got five, maybe seven. One or two more might be gear. Let it be.

Amen.

Let us dream.




Kiss This Guy

I had one of those loony Hendrixian experiences this past Wednesday. No, I didn’t kiss a guy, although I sometimes do.* “Tree-ee-ee-ees and leaves are lovely/See-ee-ee-eek it, find the co-o-ore....” “Wonderful!” I blissed. “Perfectly suits the time of year. Season’s mellow, life is good, sparrows bark not in the wood.” But niggler I bethought me to verify that is in fact what the Lead Voice celebrates. It is not. Trees indeed are lovely, but so, as we’ve all noticed, are…knees. So bliss yourselves, mf’s,** with this lovely lay (chopperphile Pollard’s favorite, says the inestimable NYMary).

*my son
**my friends

Guided By Voices - Everywhere With Helicopter mp3



Spoon - I Summon You

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...